- Having achieved P&I premium savings for a new client AqM undertook a review of their machinery damage claim
- The incident was being handled by the clients previous large and high profile Panama and UK insurance brokers
- Despite repeated chasers by the client the Panama broker had failed to properly investigate the claim nor communicate the H&M Underwriters remarks regarding the incident
- AqM took control 7 months from the date of the incident reviewing all the facts, statement of loss, technical reports by ship repairer and Underwriters surveyors negotiating an increased settlement from USD25,000 to USD80,000
- All being achieved with the claim payment being made to the client in less than 2 months.